1. Remove all rubbish. Every hygienic sound-quality trash can must be clean and free of debris, and the trash should be dumped into a trash bag and sent to the designated place.
2. Clean up the ashtray. Before pouring the ashtray, check if the cigarette butt is out. Wipe the inside and outside of the ashtray without stain.
3． Wash the wash basin and the countertop. Sprinkle the specified cleaning uniformly inside and outside the wash basin with a watering can. Wipe it from the inside to the outside with a clean cloth, rinse with water, and then wipe the inside and outside of the wash basin with a rag.
4． Clean the mirror surface on the table: spray the glass detergent on the glass, wipe it with a rag, and finally wipe it with a dry cloth to make it shiny and smudge-free.
5． Clean the bucket, spray the detergent on the bucket to make it a detergent. Use a bucket brush to clean the inside and outside so that it has no transparence, no traces, and no odor. 6. Clean the wall and wipe it with detergent to make it shiny and smudge-free.
6. Clean all copper fixtures in the bathroom to make them shiny.
7. Replenish guest supplies and ensure hand sanitizer and toilet paper are provided as required.
8. Clean the floor, sweep the floor clean, pay attention to the corners with the detergent, and then wipe the detergent with a mop. Wipe it several times to make it bright.
9. Fresh air, spray perfume 4 times a day to keep the toilet clean(Responsible editor: admin)