The staff should be able to clean the hall according to the correct method to achieve the standard to make it bright and clean.
Procedures and standards
1. Thoroughly clean and polish the floor of the lobby, and wax it regularly. When waxing, you must pay attention to zoning and remind guests to prevent slipping during operation.
2. Clean and flush the entrance and steps of the hotel lobby, and do a good job of "three guarantees".
3. Regularly wipe with a cylindrical steel frame outside the door, apply brightener, and thoroughly clean the cylinder.
4. Clean and maintain the elevator, wipe the elevator door, and polish the mirror surface of the elevator. Vacuum the inside of the elevator to ensure that there are no sundries. Regularly polish and wax the elevator doors and four walls. Change the weekly carpet at 24:00 every Sunday.
5. Regularly wipe all glass in public areas to ensure bright and dust-free.
6. Regularly wax and maintain the marble floor of the elevator hall.
7. Regularly brush all the wall paper in the public area. If the wallpaper is damaged, replace it immediately to ensure no dust as new.
8. Clean and clean all the coffee tables, sofas, tables and other furniture and lamps, signs, ashtrays, ashtrays, and table lamps in the hall to make them clean, bright, and dust-free. If problems are found, repair them promptly.
9. Thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the ground floor of the hall to keep it bright.(Responsible editor: admin)