1. Prepare the required tools: notice boards, mops, kegs with glue, sticks, cleaners.
2. Before mopping the floor, be sure to clean the dust and garbage.
3. Place the floor before mopping: make the floor dry, and then mop from the direction of the water.
4. Put the mop in a bucket for cleaning, then twist it with a gluer.
5. Put the bucket 1.5 meters behind the water.
6. When washing, separate your feet and shoulder width, and keep your back straight.
7. Clean the mop every three times and change the water if necessary.(Responsible editor: admin)